Tuesday, 25 September 2012

The Monk Who Sold His Mac

Yeah, I was exited  to own a Mac Book Pro a year ago. Now, I've learned better ways to own a computer than spending a lot of money on Mac Book. And also, it is for me  to shift the gear according to my speed. Sold my Mac on the last day I was leaving the job and the island.

My interests are changed. I'll improvise and adopt ways to lead a money-less life. Linux is the best option for me which will cost less money. I'll go for it if I ever wanted to use a laptop again.

Never had many preferences in terms of comfort. Kept on shifting from one environment to the another without owning any living standards.

"Each of us will one day be judged by our standard of life --not by our standard of living; by our measure of giving --not by our measure of wealth; by our simple goodness --not by our seeming greatness." -William Arthur.